-->
MECHANICAL INFORMATION.S SOURCE MECHANICAL INFORMATION.S SOURCE
:if cond='data:blog.pageType != "static_page"'>
جديد الأخبار
جاري التحميل ...

LATEST BLOGS

:if cond='data:blog.pageType != "static_page"'>
جديد الأخبار
جاري التحميل ...
جاري التحميل ...

From Steam to Diesel Managerial Customs and Organizational Capabilities by Albert J. Churella

From Steam to Diesel Managerial Customs and Organizational Capabilities by Albert J. Churella

AS THIS BOOK is a revision of my doctoral dissertation, I am deeply indebted to my adviser, Mansel Blackford. Without his insightful guidance and patient understanding, my interest in this project would never have come to fruition. K. Austin Kerr and William Childs have also given generously of their time and advice in seminars and through individual consultation. I appreciate greatly the comments and suggestions made by David Hounshell and Steven Usselman. Their insights have helped me to see the shortcomings in my original dissertation as I have worked to transform it into a book. I have had the opportunity to develop my study of the locomotive industry
in a recent article in the Business History Review, and I am grateful to that journal for permitting me to reprint portions of that article in this work. Conferences of the Business History Society, the Society for the History of Technology, the Economic and Business Historical Society, and the Ohio
Academy of History have also provided a forum for my work during its formative stages.






thanks for your visit

التعليقات



إذا أعجبك محتوى مدونتنا نتمنى البقاء على تواصل دائم ، فقط قم بإدخال بريدك الإلكتروني للإشتراك في بريد المدونة السريع ليصلك جديد المدونة أولاً بأول ، كما يمكنك إرسال رساله بالضغط على الزر المجاور ...

إتصل بنا


فتح الدردشة
1
_
مرحبا بك !!! شكرًأ لك على زيارة موقعنا الرجاء فتح الدردشة لإرسال رسالة لمشرف الموقع عبر فيسبوك

Start

Powered By Blogger

FOLLOWERS

Blogger statistics

جميع الحقوق محفوظة

MECHANICAL INFORMATION.S SOURCE

2016